We know that you’re concerned about your child’s success in every area of life. You care about shaping values, building character and providing the tools needed for your child to develop a strong moral foundation. God’s Word, the Bible, promises to show us how to do that. That is why the Bible is the foundation for our club and program materials. AWANA is an acronym for Approved Workmen Are Not Ashamed taken from II Timothy 2:15: “Be diligent to present yourself approved to God, a worker who does not need to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.” (NKJ)
Since 1950, Awana has helped churches and parents worldwide raise children and youth to know, love and serve Christ.
What Awana Clubs offer your child:
- Biblical teaching
- Basics for a relationship with God
- A foundation for a biblical worldview
- Bible memorization
- Consistent and positive training on how to thrive in group settings
- Fun and exciting games that allow kids to participate no matter what their skill level
- Awards and recognition for accomplishments
Awana meets Sunday evenings at 6:30 p.m. during the school year. Awana is divided into 3 age groups.
To enroll your child, call the church at 785-629-8000 or go to https://marysvilleberean.twotimtwo.com.